WHO WE ARE
Pelican Christian Lodge, home of Abbas Restoration House Ministry, Apolocity Connect and MAP4LIFE. The Lodge is about 25km from Cape Town, offering a warm friendly family hospitality. Our goal is to serve God’s people for the extension of His Kingdom, by:
- providing a venue for training , healing, spiritual nourishment and enjoyment
- facilitating workshops in life skills, leadership development, family enrichment, creation care, and church administration
- providing a sanctuary for pastors and leaders to have time with God
- encouraging people to develop a meaningful relationship with God
- providing a platform where close fellowship and relationships among people are developed
The lodge is situated on the water’s edge of the Zeekoevlei Nature Reserve (which protects 258 hectares of a large freshwater vlei as well as Strandveld and sand Fynbos vegetation) and offers panoramic, undisturbed mountain and lake views.
Interestingly, Zeekoevlei, which means hippopotamus lake, was named after the large number of hippos that once lived here.
WHAT WE OFFER
The lodge offers a tranquil peaceful environment which is ideal for Conferencing, Strategic Planning, Leadership Training and Development, Product Launches, Media Events, Team Building, Youth Camps, School RCL Camps. This makes it suitable for, churches, school groups, families, international missionaries and volunteer groups as well as NGOs.